GPS Web Tracking Software Updates
UniGuard, as a professional GPS tracking solutions supplier, including GPS tracker and GPS Web Tracking software, strive to keep our technology advanced, ahead of time and client’s request.
On August 10th, 2015, below features are updated to GPS Web tracking software
- After login, no need check devices, the software will automatically show the number of deices Online and Offline
- Add Tool buttons: Measure Distance, Measure Area, Route navigation, Show Speed meter
- History playback: auto filter GPS drift point and optimize replay traces
- Normal user account will not show management menu after login
- Vehicle management: Activation time is included. Activation time starts when vehicle goes online at first time.
- User management: Creation time is included.
- User management: Recharge function is included. Distributor can sell and mange account recharge, so as to control charge according the bought time.
- Expired vehicle recharge function is included
- Expired user account recharge function is included.
- Expired user account notice is included.
- Vehicle management: same vehicle can be assigned to different accounts.
- User can check their provider information.
- Alarm management: user can choose to shield alarm sound notice.
- CMD list is re-designed for easier view and usage
- Address display becomes more visible.
- Optimize Car batch import function.
- Re-design Geo-fence interface, easy to understand
- Optimize sub-user privilege management
- Report: Vehicle activation quantity, Device Today/This week/This month online/offline numbers, Assigned vehicle quantity.
- User management: sub-user can be added to any already created user account.
- Vehicle management: device can be added to any already created user account.
- Some bugs solved and whole interface improved.
To check more about GPS web tracking software, please login the web tracking center with dmeo account.