FAQ about Ethiopia GPS Speed Limiter
UniGuard has been offering GPS speed limiter since 2015. We started GPS speed limiter for Ethiopia since 2019. Our device is widely sold in Ethiopia with High Quality, Stable Performance and Afforadable Cost!
1. Is your GPS Speed Limiter well approved, testified, and recognized by the Ethiopia market and Authority?
Yes, as one of the very first several companies who invented GPS Speed Limiters for the Ethiopia market according to standard of Ethiopian FTA, our GPS Speed Limiters becomes one of the best in market.. And we have been exporting quite a number of GPS Speed Limiters to Ethiopia every month.
2.Does your Speed Limiter have support of Fuel Level Sensor for fuel monitoring?
Yes, the GPS tracker embedded is a multifunctional type and it works with Fuel Level Sensor for fuel monitoring or fleet management. Here is fuel sensor installation video.
3. What mechanism will the device use to limit the speed of electronic throttle vehicles and the additional device it uses?
For electronic throttle vehicles, clients can choose to connect ECU controller to limit the speed.
4. How to set the speed and check the speed?
To set the speed, there are Three ways. First, you can set the speed limit from our online platform (details are available on the manual). Second, you can also set the speed limit via SMS command. Third, you can connect device to computer and configure the limit speed via PC tool.
To check the speed, there are also Four ways. First, by SMS command. Second, by web tracking platform. Third, by computer based config tool. Forth, by Bluetooth printer.
5. What are the contents of the full kit shipped for both mechanical and electronic throttle vehicles?
GPS speed limiter, GPS antenna, GSM antenna, wires
Optional accessory with extra cost: Bluetooth printer, Solenoid valve, Mechanical actuator, ECU controller.
6. How do you calibrate speed signal?
We have a special setting which will enable the device to calibrate speed signal automatically.
7. How can you calibrate the speed signal if the speedometer is not working?
It works out if anywhere you can find the pulse signal line of the vehicle.
8. Is the speed limiter developed fully following the standard of the Ethiopian government?
Yes, this speed limiter is developed fully according to the standard of the Ethiopian government. It soundly fulfills the requirements of a speed limiter for the Ethiopian market.
9. Can you help me to take the authorization of selling this product in Ethiopia?
Yes, if needed, we will offer full help to our clients to get authorization while the cost related will be on account of our clients. Normally it takes about 15 days to make the authorization letter.
10. Is it easy to get a speed limiter installed into the car?
It’s only easy for a professional engineer who is familiar with car and car circuits. And we always recommend our clients to arrange professional engineers to carry out the installation. We also have local technical support to help you when you have problem.
11. What is the lead time of sample order and bulk order?
Normally the sample order will be shipped out within two days after the payment cleared. And it will be online for tracking within two days after it’s shipped out. The shipping time of bulk order depends on your order quantity.
12. Are you a manufacturer or a reseller?
We are the original manufacturer who developed the speed limiter very earlier relatively after Ethiopia government claimed to implement a plan of speed limiter. We started a special R&D center for GPS speed limiter.
13. Is your speed limiter approved by our government and made exactly according to the standard of Ethiopia?
Positively yes. Our speed limiter was researched and designed exactly according to the standard of the Ethiopian government. Many of our clients have got approved licenses with our speed limiters from the Ethiopian government as we have been exporting our speed limiters to your country ever since we have the speed limiter developed.
14. What mechanism will the device use to limit the speed of mechanical vehicles and the additional device it uses?
For the vehicles which are mechanical type, an extra Solenoid valve or Actuator can be connected to carry out speed limit.
15. Do you have a platform for online tracking or monitoring?
Yes, we offer a platform for online tracking for our Speed limiter. And you can track your Speed Limiter anytime anywhere you want. AND, it’s free of charge for at least for 2 years while more years of free will be available after the first 2 years expire.
16. What’s the payment way available to make the payment?
About payment, we mainly have four ways of payment as following:
a, Bank Transfer to our account at HSBC Bank or Citibank or Standard Chartered Bank.
b, Western Union, available to both formal order and sample order.
c, PayPal, 5% PayPal fee over total amount, and the shipping address must be in accordance with the address of your PayPal account, available to both formal order and sample order.
17. Can your Speed Limiter be upgraded and How?
Yes, our Speed Limiter for Ethiopia is upgradeable. And it’s very easy to get upgraded or updated whenever the speed limiter has any new features or if any possible bug fixings. Our Speed Limiter can be upgraded via OTA (Over The Air) which means it can be upgraded remotely in about 3 minutes via sending a simple SMS to the device.
18. What’s the shipping way for samples and bulk orders?
For samples, we usually ship via expressways, like DHL, FedEx, UPS etc.
For bulk orders, we usually use Air Cargo. And we may also send them by Sea upon request from the clients while it’s about 10000pcs for a standard 20-foot container for a reference