GPS necklace is a mini size tracking device with shape of jewelry and works without SIM card. The necklace with GPS tracker provide an instant and discreet way to alert loved ones during an emergency. GPS necklace is widely used for adults and lonely workers. GPS tracking device necklace is a wonderful and hidden wearable gps tracker jewelry for elderly. As a GPS jewelry, it wears in several forms: gps keychain, gps bracelet, gps pendant and necklace.
Necklace gps tracker is a mini gps tracker jewelry with hidden design, which makes it perfect for people walking at remote or conflict areas. Without attracting the attacker’s attention, the victims can send out instant Help message with 2 clicks.
GPS necklace features:
- No need SIM card. Save SIM card costs.
- Discreet, silent, and stylish design, possible to carry with various jewelry without tipping off an attacker.
- Fast trigger. Double click to send SMS alert to preset phone numbers.
- Wear as a jewelry, like necklace or keyring or bracelet. UniGuard necklace tracking device posses light weight and small size.
- Unlimited range. Work at any place in the world.
- 1 Year battery life. Users do’t need worry about charging. The coin cell battery can last for 1 year.
- GPS location. The preset 5 contacts shall receive alert message with GPS location in Google Map link format.
- No subscription or Monthly fees. There is no extra cost at all.
- IP67 water resistant.
- No privacy infringement. A normal gps tracker will invade the privacy of wearers.
- Competitive cost compared to GPS tracker in market.
No SIM Card Needed
Necklace tracking device does not need SIM. Normal GPS tracker needs to work with SIM card.
- Save SIM card monthly subscription. GPS tracker needs data bundle to work and some needs SMS or Call, which are more expensive.
- Work all over the word. GPS tracker has 2G and 4G version. Some countries does not support 2G anymore, while 4G GPS tracker is far more expensive, not to mention the SIM card cost.
- GPS tracker needs to work at open place where there is GPS signal. It cannot work or give accurate position inside house.
- GPS tracker cannot work at places where there is no GSM coverage but WIFI coverage.
A Perfect GPS tracker for Dementia, Easy to Wear
- Dementia / Alzheimer/s tracking (for those who wander / the elderly)
- Adults work late
- Lone workers
The best GPS tracker for Keyrings – Discrete
Most gps trackers in market are big, heavy and ugly to ear. This stylish, lightweight, and easy to wear dementia tracker can be worn on a keyring, as a jewelry necklace or keychain in a bag.
- GPS trackers in market are inappropriate for elderly users due to the large size and stiff design
- GPS watch are too big and heavy and not easy to use in emergency
- The biggest headache of GPS tracker is the battery cannot last long. Even at power saving mode, they last at most 5 days only! While our hidden GPS jewelry can last over 1 year without charging.
- UniGuard jewelry GPS can wear as a necklace or a bracelet or a keyring. Perfect for people and can be offered as a gift. People love wear it.
- GPS tracking device in market are not easy to use with so many buttons. UniGuard necklace gps tracker has only one button for emergency help. No time wasted to save life!
A Small Jewelry GPS Tracker with 1 year Battery
GPS tracking device for people in market normally comes with 400mah to 1000mAH battery. By different tracking intervals, a 1000 mAh battery can last 10 days at power saving mode.
- Too small battery. A 400 mah battery device at most last 4 days.
- Too large battery. 1000 mAh battery is good enough to last longer, however it is too heavy to carry with. We want give the loved safe not burden
- UniGuard micro tracking jewelry uses imported Sony or Philips CR2302 coin size battery.
- A coin size battery can last over 1 year! Never need worry about battery charging.
Water and Dust Resistant
UniGuard wearable gps tracker jewelry is water and dust resistant, giving more peace of mind.
- Best gps tracking jewelry is water and dust resistant to IP67 standard.
- Protected against sold bodies than 1mm wide
- Protected against water and sweet.
- It is not advised to take a bath while wearing the device
Buy a GPS tracker will need by extra SIM card. There could be also monthly subscription charge (Free to download APP but need pay monthly subscription cost.) Even no APP monthly subscription charge, there is monthly SIM card subscription charge. There is always a future cost
- No APP charge. Free to download APP
- No monthly APP subscription charge. There is no need to charge on this.
- No SIM monthly subscription charge, since it does not need SIM card.
- Low cost. Its cost is much lower compared to GPS tracker
GPS tracker jewelry is a perfect tool for keeping people safe while wear as a gps necklace, gps keychain or gps bracelet. Besides, it can be used in my more areas to safe life because of its small size and long battery life.
- Embedded in bike handle for bikers
- Embedded in umbrella for daily usage
- Embedded in bag or wallet
- Embedded in pepper spray
- Embedded in stun gun
FAQ about GPS Tracking Necklace
1 Any smart phones can work with GPS necklace?
YES. Any Android or IOS phones can work
2 Is the wearable gps tracker jewelry waterproof?
It is sweat and weather resistant, so it could be fine if you caught in rain or if you are sweating while work, but do not recommend wearing it in the shower or submerging it in water.
3 Do I need to charge the battery?
No. It is designed to have a long lasting battery life around 1 to 2 years.
4 Do I have to have my cell phone with me?
YES. The jewelry gps must work with the Bluetooth-paried phone.
5 How does the alert get sent?
Double click the button to activate the tracker to send SMS alert message to preset phone numbers. The format will be SOS! Plus Google map location
6 How Do I delete an emergency contact?
To remove an emergency contact, please go to the APP menu->Seting->->Emergency contact, and then click to delete
7 Does this gps jewelry work globally?
YES. It works all over the word. Please be noted that your phone must be connected to cellular data or WiFi in order to send alert messages.
8 Are there any subscription or additional fees?
No monthly fees or subscriptions are required in order for you to be able to use your invisaWear device to notify your emergency contacts