4G Boat GPS Tracker GT70L
What is a Boat GPS Tracker?
A boat gps tracker is a device that can track the location, speed, course and other information of a boat or a ship using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and the 4G LTE network communication System. It can help monitor the marine traffic, prevent theft, improve safety and optimize fuel consumption. As well, it supports Geo-fence and Light sensor. More importantly, it supports charging by solar.
4G Boat Tracker Features:
- Wireless design: it is easy to hide anywhere.
- Positioning and Tracking: Through the on-line Positioning Platform or the APP.
- Standby mode last 1~90 days depends on model and activity time every day
- Geo-fence/Low battery alarm/Vibration alarm
- Voice listen: you can dial the device phone number to hear the voice.
- Different working mode: Real time tracking/power saving/Deeply sleep mode.
- Magnet design: It is easy to install on metal assets.
- Solar Charging: With a large solar charging panel, it can get charged anywhere as long as there is sunshine.
- Bult-in 12000 mAh rechargeable battery. With solar charging and power saving mode, the battery can last longer.
GT70L Solar Tracker Specifications:
Frequency and Bands
|2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz|
|Latin-US version: |
|GPRS||Class 12, TCP/IP|
|Communication||TCP/IP Tianqian protocol|
|Location accuracy: 10m |
Speed accuracy: 0.1m/s
Capturing sensitivity: -148dbm
Tracking sensitivity: -165dbm
Cool start: <32s Hot start: <2s
|Chipset||2G: MTK6261 +AT6558R |
4G: Simcom LTE Cat1 A7670 series+ AT6558R
|Antenna||Built in GSM and ceramic GPS antenna|
|SIM card||Nano SIM|
|Signal light||Blue for GPS, Green for GSM, Red for Power|
|Battery||12000mAh 5V Li-polymer Industry battery|
|Working current||10uA ~ 65mAh|
|Working temperature||-20 °C to 70 °C|
|Working humidity||5 -95% RH|
Solar GPS Tracker Applications:
- Fleet management and vehicle tracking
- Car service shop/Car rental
- Truck tracking and management
- Container tracking and management
- Vehicle insurance
- Motorcycle and electric bike tracking